What are the submittal requirements for a vacation?

Applications can be mailed or obtained directly from the Kern County Planning and Natural Resources Department or on their website at www.co.kern.ca.us/planning. Submittal requirements include the payment of filing fees, signature of the applicant, a legal description, and a scaled plot plan. Authorization from the property owner(s) abutting the easement is not required.

Forms and applications can be found HERE.