Kern County Board of Supervisors Planning Items
- Meets every Tuesday at 2:00 p.m. in the Board of Supervisors Chambers at 1115 Truxtun Avenue, Bakersfield
- Basic information heard: General Plan Amendments, Specific Plans, Zone Changes, Street Vacations, Williamson Act Contracts, and Alcohol Public Convenience Licenses.
- Kern County Board of Supervisors Web Site
- Watch the Board of Supervisors Meeting on KGOV*
- Watch hearings on YouTube (higher resolution video)
- Meeting Schedule
- Agenda/Summary of Proceedings Information
Click the image above to view a larger map.
* You can watch the current KGOV broadcast from your computer, via a feature called KGOV-Live. In order to use KGOV-Live, you must first install Windows Media Player Version 9 or higher on your computer. Other system requirements for KGOV-Live (opens new window)
The use of Adobe Reader 10.0 or higher is required for optimal viewing of the PDFs on this site.
The notices provided on this web site are displayed as PDFs (portable document format) and require the use of a PDF Reader to view them. If you do not have a PDF Reader, you may download the free Adobe Acrobat Reader now by clicking the button at the bottom of the page.