Skip to content
November 21, 2019

What are the submittal requirements for a zone variance or modification?

Applications can be mailed, obtained directly from the Department or the department website at Along with the application and payment of filing fees, you must include justification for the request and a scaled plot plan.

Forms and applications can be found HERE.