Skip to content
November 22, 2019

What happens if the land use changes?

The Director may approve minor plan modifications to an approved PD plan if it is determined that the modification does not constitute a substantial change in the approved project.  Such minor plan modifications are handled “over-the-counter” by planning staff.  A significant modification to an approved PD plan would require the processing of a formal modification at a noticed public hearing.

Staff is available to answer any questions that you may have regarding the precise development process.  If further assistance is necessary, please call (661) 862-8600 and ask for “zoning information.”

(FORM205.PDS 3/11)